Friday, February 11, 2011

More Meijer deals this week...

This week, Meijer has the 1-pound boxes of Purina One Beyond cat food on sale for $2.00. There is a $2 MPerks and a $2 printable that you can print twice. There is also a $2/1 ANY Purina One Cat food coupon in the 1/30 RP #2, and since it is Purina One Beyond, this coupon WILL WORK on this product. When I went to try it out last night, I also noticed a whole stack of letter-sized coupons near the boxes of cat food. These also had a coupon for $2/1 Purina One Beyond product as well as other cat/dog products. Major cat food score!! I bought 4 last night, but I'll go back for more later. (I have 2 cats.)

Also worthy of mention, if your kids like Easy Mac cups, right now they are buy 5 get 1 free, and they are priced at $1 each. There was a tear pad near mine that had $1/5 cups coupons. So with this coupon, you could score 6 cups for $4.00. Pretty good! My kids are happy anyway. :)

I'm super excited about the weekend sale at Meijer coming up, and I'll post some steals soon!

No comments: