Thursday, March 10, 2011

Major Walgreen's Moneymaker

This has been confirmed as a moneymaking deal at Walgreens:

Buy 5 Post Fruity Pebbles cereal cups $0.79 each with in ad coupon
Get back (2) $4 Register Rewards
Final cost: FREE + a $4.05 moneymaker!!

There are reports of this working all over the country tonight. I'm hoping it's still going on tomorrow. There is also a money-making deal on PediaCare:

Buy Children’s PediaCare Fever Reducer, Cold or Allergy Relief 4 oz., Infant Drops .5 or 1 oz. (5.99)
- $5 OFF (w/in ad Q) (Infants Fever Reducer prices start at $5.99)
-$2/1 PediaCare Products PRINT TWICE
= $1 money maker! (Sometimes the store will adjust the price down, but just in case, be sure to have something to "absorb" your overage.

I don't usually go to Walgreen's (bad experiences), but I'm heading there tomorrow since my kids love Fruity Pebbles, and that is a killer deal! I'll pick up some Pediacare while I'm there too.

Please note that this deal is ONLY WORKING for FRUITY PEBBLES CUPS!

No comments: