Sunday, August 17, 2008

Crafty momma!

Today was a super nice day. It's really late now, and I can't chat too long, but I need to MAKE MYSELF write something here. At the moment, I'm feeling very overwhelmed with all the things I want/need to do, and when that happens, nothing really gets done. So instead of staying home, glued to my computer, I decided to go to a friend's house to work on my crafts. I made another button bouquet with green and yellow flowers this time. I also started working on a framed bouquet. I picked up this old frame at a yard sale (where else?). I'm going to put about 6 button flowers inside the frame and put a back to the picture behind them. It looks really awesome. (Too lazy to get my camera right now...sorry.)

Now I'm paying for going out to do crafts though. I have a huge backlog of work. Tomorrow morning I have nursery duty at church. I need to do the grocery shopping and the bills tomorrow. I also want to run to Fulton Street Market to see Etsy West Michigan there. How cool will that be?? A bunch of crafters all in one spot! I'm hoping I can get all of that done, but I feel bad leaving DH in charge of the kids almost all day. I know he'd appreciate some down time too. Sigh.

Oh well, I had a ton of fun making crafts. If only people would buy them up, I could just make crafts all day to sell! That would be awesome. :)

No comments: