Thursday, August 28, 2008

Folding Trees Blog

I love love love this blog! I had to share before I run off to bed. I'm going to try some of these crafts...you know...one of these days when I gain those extra 3 hours a day I'm constantly praying for.

Here are my favorite posts:
  • Simple White Paper Flowers - I adore these! Oh my...these are now at the top of my loooong list of things to make.
  • Paper Fortune Cookies - Not that I'd know what to do with them, but aren't they CUTE!? I'd probably feel better sticking Bible verses in them or something, and then that would kindof be weird, wouldn't you say?
  • Sadako's Cranes - Just a cool video post. I didn't watch the whole thing though.
  • Paper Daisies - Similar to the white flowers above (created by the same guy), but I'm not sure how much I like these. I might have to make one to find out. What do you think?
  • Tissue Paper Carnations - I'm not a fan of carnations, but these are pretty awesome looking! Can you tell I have a major flower theme going on with myself?
  • Paper Globes - Not sure what you'd do with these guys...they original site mentions as topiary, ornaments, and garland. I think they're adorable.
  • Paper Butterfly - This is really simple looking, but this would look great if you stuck a bunch of them on a little girl's bedroom wall.
  • Paper Flowers - Yes, again with the flowers...I realize it's getting old, but they're CUTE! I actually made some of these a few years ago with my DD, and I still have them. They are very awesome looking.
Must go to bed now...but check out the rest of that blog. There are a LOT of ideas - complete with tutorials. How awesome is that?

No comments: